Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Charged multiple times for same items?

Hi,

I have a ton of transactions at Best Buy/BestBuy.com, so it's kind of confusing, but I am thinking I am being charged more than once for some items.  I don't know how widespread it is, but it looks like I was charged individually for three items in one shipment as well as another charge for the sum total of all three.  I did have a cancelled order that would have probably been the same total as the additional charge, so I also wonder if I am being charged for cancelled orders...  I have an example of an order number and the transactions I'm seeing if someone is able to see if I'm missing something.

Brandon

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: Charged multiple times for same items?

Nevermind  - I found it.  Really weird, but I had 6 items in an order.  They shipped 4 of them in one shipment and 2 in another.  The charges for the 2 items in one shipment were spread out across 4 separate charges, 3 of which were the exact same individual cost of the 4 items sent in the other shipment, so it looked like I was charged for those 4 items twice.   Then the remaining charge was the remainder of the balance for the 2 item shipment.  Not sure why they are transacting that way, but the total cost matches.