Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Charged for order, no receipt/conf email, not in history

So I made an online purchase for Borderlands Super Deluxe edition Thursday night for store pickup on Friday. It is now Monday and I STILL haven't received my receipt or confirmation emails. I went to my online banking site and have been charged for the order as well as the two gift cards I used stating their balances are $0.00 now.

Have been checking my account online all weekend and the order is STILL not showing in my order history or "in progress" orders. I REALLY need help to understand what is going on and why I've been charged with absolutely nothing to show for it!?!

Please get back to me ASAP. Really thinking about staying away from best buy after this. Tried contacting support through Twitter as well and have received no response to my numerous tweets... When you pay for a game so you can pickup and play that weekend, it's aggravating when you have nothing to show for your purchase after 4 days, not even a receipt...

Please help!!! Thank you!
Highlighted

Re: Charged for order, no receipt/conf email, not in history

It's so funny that I tweeted best buy support once a day for 5 days and also posted on the forums and got ZERO RESPONSES from the best buy support team on this. What a horrible customer service.

Thankfully SIX DAYS after making my purchase it FINALLY went through their system! One thing I know, once my Gamers Unlocked runs out this month, I'll never buy another game from Best Buy. The customer service is atrocious here!!! Best of luck to all the other best buy customers!!
Highlighted

Re: Charged for order, no receipt/conf email, not in history

Lol just looked at the confirmation email. It was received at 12:05AM October 2nd. It said "Thank you for your order on 9/26/19".
Also "Estimated pick up date: 10/1"
Hahahaha. Come on best buy, really.... Also, cutting gamers unlocked has pushed most of your gaming customers back to GameStop and Amazon btw, and I'm following those people shortly after this crap...