Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Cannot change order

Hello, I bought an item as a guest but realized I made a mistake on the shipping portion. I tried to change my order but it seemed I needed an account. Upon making an account I cannot link this purchase to the account to change it. Help please.
Highlighted
Topics: 26
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 144

Re: Cannot change order

Have you tried to look up your order as a guest?  I can't recall what options are available for guest orders versus member orders, but I do know that you can't swap items on an order once it's been processed; you can only cancel it, and the cancellation must be processed almost immediately after the order goes through. 

The links below might help, but if it's too late to cancel/modify, you should be able to return the wrong item to any open Best Buy store for free, or use a prepaid return shipping label.

How to Cancel Your Order

Order Status, Options, Tracking and History

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!