Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

YOU BROKE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 EDGE and WAS RUDE I NEED A NEW PHONE FROM YOU

[ Edited ]

My Member ID: {removed per forum guidelines}:

I need for Bestbuy to get in touch with me ASAP!!!! Yesterday I went into your Fashion Square Store #2807 and dealt with incompetent employees and a store that has NO manager. I puchassed a Brand new Samsung Galaxy S8+ Unlocked phone and paid CASH money in the amount of $824.99. I had my LIKE NEW Samsung S7 Edge with me and asked the young guy who is in college to take out my Net10 Sim card and MicroSD out and put it in my New phone and also install the screen protectors I purchased for both phones. The used a paperclip (?) like tool to open removed the tray from the S7 Edge. He put the Sim and MicroSD into the S8+. He told me he didn't know who to put Screen protectors on so another guy (very big stocky guy) spent 25 minutes putting these on my phones. 

Meantime the young college guy was inserting the Sim tray back into my S7 Edge and having a tad of trouble pushing it in. I watched him wiggle and then took his thumb and forced it in to click. I didn't think much about that as I had been in the store for 1 hour and 15 minutes and spent over a $1000.00. I arrived back home 40 miles to Louisa Virginia. I wanted to get another Sim and also wanted to purchase another MicroSD for the Galaxy S7 Edge