Add Product

Search Results:

Re: BANNED FROM RETURNING OR EXCHANGING ITEMS FOR 365 DAYS AND I AM AN ELITE MEMBER!!!!

OK I called 888-Bestbuy yesterday and spoke to a fairly friendly guy who went to check with his boss and then came back and told me there's nothing he can do about it but their "customer service" will be sure to help me so I called the number, 888-224-1920 which sure enough turned out to be in India.  The hard to understand Indian guy wanted my "passport number" or drivers license number or transaction number so he could look up my case.  He said he can't look it up by my phone number like BB always does because he is not BB.  I didn't have my transaction number with me so I gave him my drivers license number and he said he couldn't find it.  I'll call back today with my transaction number if it's on the receipt where it says I can't return anything within 365 days. All just as anticipated.  More baloney from BestBuy just as you see the BB rep going on about above.  Meanwhile I had them put a screen protector on my new 12.9" Ipad Pro at the BB store yesterday.  The people at the store are very nice.

Re: BANNED FROM RETURNING OR EXCHANGING ITEMS FOR 365 DAYS AND I AM AN ELITE MEMBER!!!!

I called again with the transaction number and again got a guy in India who said exactly what I expected - thank you for being a long time customer of Best Buy but there's nothing I can do about the one year ban on returns, so BB loses another customer and I spread it around the internet so hopefully you lose many more customers too.

Well, I was just curious about this thread and the VERY UNSETTLING concept therein that Best Buy Corporation has a failed customer SERVICE policy of  banishment.  What are you (Corporate) some religious fanatics?  or maybe you are nutty?  

Corporate, you can do better. Our local store's (of all types) readily take multiple returns.You have failed in your business plan.  I understand that the practice  of farming out to unintelligible Indian speaking  folks occurs.  Notwithstanding that, it's B.Buy's image that suffers.  

Appleipod gets a KUDOS  and xx22 receives 8 KUDOS  for his effort.  

Have a good one.  Bye Bye.

Well BEST BUY you really need to upgrade your systems first so the clerk that ahndle retunr have a few more questions to fill out like, is this open ? duh ? is it damaged ? is it Broken ? What is the reason for the Return will also be good, becaause never i was sked and never i was warned, not true i was told next return may be denied but in fact i was already banned withthe Warning for a year !!!!

After my Warning which was not a Warning it was my last retun but it was not stated clearly !!. It should have said this is your last return, the problem is the headphones I returned were not open, still TOTALLY sealed, yes bose noise cancelling with the receipt. so it is not a RETURN BEST BUY !!. I filed a complaint with to TRE and copy all documents and Pictures to BEST BUY corporate with proof of 2 returns items totally unopened, totally SEALED with RECEIPTS, my kids did not like it and did not even open it. and this was BOSE headphones. I wrote to TRE and BEST BUY by mail that was on December 20....still waiting to hear something (I will post when I hear BACK for sure SO people will know) !! i guess they must be busy with complaints.... this is really bad bad customer service.....I am certainly not buying anything there for sure and still made appeal to retun an unsealed item because to be honest the staff in the STORe they know less than you usually... so they CANNOT give you any good advice advice on what you need for your teenage kids wants, what kind of Headphones they love, would like....FORGET IT BEST buy. Also be honest and change your return policy so everyone knows you do not honored one after 2-3 returns !!!

And it will be nice that when you retun something you have a note like Unopend/ Sealed or damaged or not working or no receipt or whatever so it is not s stupid algorith at TRE that decided who can return items or not.

BEST BUY you really SUCKS !!!! and it is easy for you to SAY that this is TRE and you have to deal with them !!!!

Waht about your ONE time EXCEPTION is this still possible ?

sorry for the typos but I ma fedup with this and having to write and justify , next step is the BBB.