Add Product

Search Results:

Note 10+

I ordered the note 10+ on 8/21/19 was told should be shipped on 8/23/19 but I have not received any emails since order was placed. I check status and it says still processing. Would like to know what is going on with my phone. I paid off my note 9 last payment to upgrade.

Re: Note 10+

I ordered mine on 8/17/19 by a very distracted sales associate.  After 5 days of calling and messaging different levels of Customer support I was finally informed we were suppoed to be told at the time of our order that Best Buy had already taken more pre orders than phones they were going to get.  They currently have "a few hundred backordered Note 10+".  and should be shipped to the stores when they get them.  When I asked for a date I was told "they come when they come".  We will get our phones but no exact date.  

Thank you. That's crazy that samsung doesn't send the amount of phones that have been preordered.

I can understand on Samsung's part not overproducing before pre orders start.  but they tell all the retailers "hey on release day you will only have x amount of phones".  if the retailer takes more orders than that.  it's on them.