Add Product

Search Results:

Note 10+ Delayed

Is it just me who haven't received the note 10+ yet? I pre-ordered the note 10+ 256gb aura glow on August 18. I should have gotten it last week August 30, but suddenly they sent me an email saying it was delayed and no updates since then. They aren't replying to my messages and emails.

Re: Note 10+ Delayed

Same problem for me. I pre-ordered the same day as you, got the same pick-up date, and then the same pick-up delay. My fear is that this will take so long that we won't get the $150 Samsung credit promotion which I believe expires September 20.

Yep that's possible. I called their customer service a couple days ago and they were blaming Samsung. Then I called Samsung after that and they said they have no access to it, only Best Buy can see what's going on.

I literally went to their store and was said that the phone will arrive on the given date. The problem is they can't even figure out what's going on. I agree that we should receive some compensation due to inconvenience that they've caused.

On one hand, I'm in no rush to get my phone as long as I get my pre-order bonuses. On the other hand, I agree about the compensation. It's annoying to have pre-ordered and have everyone else come in and are able to get a Note 10 right away.

I think it'll go in 2 ways, they won't be able to give it to you before the date that Samsung will deny the credit or they will just cancel our order.
Highlighted

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too.