Add Product

Search Results:

Buying all my PC parts at Best Buy

As nice as it would be to have cases in the store, space is too much of an issue. You'd have what basically amounts to empty boxes taking up space.

I do wish we had more of a selection in the store but it's a small piece of what a store sells. The other things that we carry are where we make our money.

I wonder if he would have gone with the ryzen 5/7 if he'd know they would price match at that point.

Topics: 22
Kudos: 137
Solutions: 112

Re: Buying all my PC parts at Best Buy

You're right—it'd be hard for any one retailer to carry virtually every component needed to build a computer. Perhaps what you're looking for is sold on BestBuy.com and can be shipped to your home or fulfilled through Store Pickup at your nearest Best Buy location? Most items can be price matched with online and local competitors, too.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!