Add Product

Search Results:

Best BUY warranty REPAIR - on BOSH dishwasher - with Gold Warranty

I purchased a BOSH dishwasher thinking its the best brand and never have an issuie.

The sales REP talked me into getting tehe 5 year extended warrenty.  THis warrenty he told me was the best in the business - they will come and repair and if they cant THEY WILL REPLACE IT ! 

THIS IS NOT TURE - ITS BEEN OVER 1 MONTH AND GETTING THE RUN AROUND 

on Sept 3 I called about GEEK SQUAD  and told them the dishwasher was leaking - they sent me to ELITE APPLIANCE 

Elite appliance service is EXHASTING 

- they take an appointment - then call with an automotive machine that confirms that gives you a 4-5 hour window - 

1) service guy shows up first time - he looks at it and re-levels the dishwasher and leaves 
2) IT LEAKS all over my floor 
3) called again 
4) comes back again - changes the rubber on the door and says its ok 
5) IT LEAKS all over again 
6) called again 
7) comes and just levels it again and says its ok to run 

** i told him that they should replace it 

he did not believe there was a leak - I sent him a video showing him the leak - and i get an email from there service rep Jennifer saying i was rude to the tech ? and i rushed him out of the house 

This is wrong - i was never rude and would not rush the guy out of my home who is fixing the dishwasher 

i called in and spoke to PEAL - she says that it was not Jennifer that sent the email but JOHN CHANG the manager would make such a comment - i asked to speak to them and they told me he was busy on another call  

I left my number and no call back from the manager 

HOW CAN BEST BUY LET A COMPANY TREAT THERE CLIENTS LIKE THIS ? 

i called geek squad and told them that its been over 1 month since i have not had this fixed 

he says he will send it to another team and they will get back to me in 4-5 days