Add Product

Search Results:

Dirt Devil Vacuum

blank_pageI have a Dirt Devil UD30000, does anyone know how to change the drive belt?
Topics: 130
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 279

Re: Dirt Devil Vacuum

Hey MattyRood,

It is never fun when a vacuum belt breaks! The biggest hassle I normally have is finding a store that sells the actual belt. For this particular unit, you happen to be in luck. The belts are readily available in our Best Buy® stores. Here is also a link from our website so you know which belt to purchase:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=333696&type=product&id=1051826152520 

As far as actually changing the belt, I am not as familiar with this unit as I would like to be; however, I do know that there should be some screws on the bottom face plate that you remove, then you would stretch the belt around the groves near the beater bar. Please ensure you have unplugged the unit before starting this though. We don't want any vacuum accidents!

Has anyone else ever changed a Dirt Devil belt that could offer MattyRood some further advice?

I hope this helps some!

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!