Add Product

Search Results:

Delivery Time BESTBUY pick not the Costumer!!!

Delivery time is picked by BESTBUY not the Costumers Availability time????!!!!

How convinient is that for the costumer who can not be at home on the time they give you and they will just have to keep on postponing the delivery date because of the costumers time does not fit the BEST BUY Time Schedule???

BEST BUY WILL CALL YOU FOR THEIR AVAILABILTY TIME NOT THE COSTUMERS AVAILABILTY TIME!!!

Whereeeee is the COSTUMER SATISFACTION in this matterrrrr!!!!!!????

Topics: 130
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 279

Re: Delivery Time BESTBUY pick not the Costumer!!!

Hello MrKindenough -

While I can understand how this procedure might make you unhappy, it is made very clear when an appliance is sold that we call you either the night before or the morning of to give you a 2-4 hour time frame for delivery.  We do also offer pick your time, as well as next day and evening deliveries, albeit at a nominal fee.  As a former Appliance supervisor I have had this conversation with literally thousands of customers. 

This is all information made clear when you make your purchase.  I am sorry that in your case we were not able to meet your needs.  

Thank you,

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

Your procedure does not meet any costumers satisfactions at all

the offer you were talking about for next day delivery with a nominal fee was not discussed with me at all, as I was told by best buy salesman its up to me when I want to deliver the appliance when the delivery person calls me up and that was a satisfying statement

then I will get a call saying its only the Bestbuy time or just reschedule the appointment for delivery

would you like that kind of matter if you were the costumer???

I work with costumers too and Always try to explain very well about any situations, and makes adjustment to meet costumers satisfactions because we value the business they give us , so isn't that supposedly part of your company mission statement?

Topics: 130
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 279

[ Edited ]

Hello MrKindenough -

I do certainly apologize that you feel that our selection of delivery services does not meet your needs.  I do also apologize that the store associate seems to have misinformed you during the sale of your appliance concerning delivery time frame. I will ensure that this information is documented and passed along to the correct channel for internal review. 

Thank you again for posting your concerns.  We enjoy hearing our customer's point of view, whether it is positive or negative, because it is from the insights of our customers that we can become a retailer of choice. 

Regards,

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Message Edited by Dorothy-BBY on 01-23-2009 02:49 PM
Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
q2h

What are you smoking?

How many delivery companies (let alone appliance delivery companies) allow you to pick the delivery time (for no additional charge)?

I've had my share of deliveries and timing is always hit or miss; There are too many variables.

If you needed a specific delivery time, Best Buy offers a "You Pick The Hour" service for an additional charge. 

Delivery companies generally route by zip code in a linear fashion. If you're at the end of a route, what makes you so special that the Best Buy delivery company should skip everyone else to go to you first? 

The customers head is always right up their rear.