Add Product

Search Results:

dempster1977

bestbut and rooms to go tv offer

if you buy the rooms package from rooms to go   that offer the 51" samsung tv. can you pay some extra money at the time of pickup and upgrade the TV.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
DarkWingDUCK

Re: bestbut and rooms to go tv offer

yes, Rooms 2 Go basically gives you a Best Buy gift card that is worth the value of the TV in their ad.  You can use the gift card for anything in the store you want, or any other TV you want and you can pay the difference if it costs more.  You don't even have to buy a TV with it.

If you like posts that I make, be sure to click on the star underneath my name. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
CrystalWoW
Topics: 314
Kudos: 156
Solutions: 602

From some of the posts on here, sometimes rooms 2 go does a store pickup with the customers name as the pickup which might cause complications. Have they switched to only gift cards?

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DarkWingDUCK

in the beginning they arranged for store pickups, however that led to many complications and headaches.  so now they issue gift cards instead which works out better.  The gift card is activated 5 days after the furniture is delivered to guarantee nobody buys furniture to get a free TV and then just returns their furniture purchase.

If you like posts that I make, be sure to click on the star underneath my name. Thanks!
Please use plain text.