Add Product

Search Results:

harmony

Insignia TV stopped working after only 2 years won't turn on

Hi, anyone still having trouble with Insignia 32 LCD TV not turning on?  TV started to take longer and longer to come on. Now only blue light comes on and TV makes clicking noise. No picture, no sound. Seems like TV not on. Tried the unplugging /replugging that someone suggested and called BEST BUY customer support who said it would need BEst Buy Tech to come to home to look at it. Postings all over internet say that the Insignias all do this after about 2 years and it is too costly to fix. Anyone get it fixed and if so how much did it cost?  Does the TV work now and for how long after the repair is is still working?  Thank you!

Please use plain text.
angelica3476

Re: Insignia TV stopped working after only 2 years won't turn on

my tv has done the same thing...and i have the same one...the repair man came to fix and after ordering the part to get the tv to go on and then once it went on, we had no sound or color....and this is the 2nd time we have had to have someone come to the house to repair it....we are fustrated and have already said we will never buy another Insignia tv....we are currently waiting to see if we can get a replacement tv while we still have the insurance.

Please use plain text.
Yanina

Re: Insignia TV stopped working after only 2 years won't turn on

My Insignia TV just stopped working. WHat was the outcome of your discussions. My TCM i smore than 1 year old. Thanks
Please use plain text.