Add Product

Search Results:

kzmccaleb
Accepted Solution

How to reset Insignia TV - Insignia logo flashes on and off

The problem just started yesterday evening. The TV is an Insignia brand, model is NS-LCD25.

The problem is that when it is plugged in, the Insignia logo on the front just flashes on and off.

We can’t use the power button on the TV or the remote.

Is there a reset button or something to fix this or is it repairable?

Thanks much,

Krystn

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MichaelHWG

Re: How to reset Insignia TV - Insignia logo flashes on and off

I believe your television is damaged may she rest in piece.

Did you recently buy it? If so call insignia and they will tell you how to get it fixed or exchanged
I like things that go beep
Please use plain text.
daughtera9

I'm not aware of any way to reset it short of the ol' "unplug and let it sit for a few minutes" method.  If you've purchased it recently, it should have at least a 1, if not 2, year manufacturer warranty or any other optional coverage you may have selected.  Due to the size of the TV (which looks to be a 25", no?  Only tv's 30" and under can be brought into a store for service), you should be able to take it into a store where they can go from there.  If it's covered, it will most likely have to be sent out.  I'd recommend you call the store ahead of time to check on your warranty information (if you have the customer service pin from your receipt, that is helpful, otherwise they may be able to locate the receipt for you via your phone number).  A receipt will be needed to process any repairs/exchanges/etc. but at least you can see if you're still covered under anything and if not, they'll be able to let you know if there are any options available. 

-----

While I do work at Best Buy, all comments, suggestions, and opinions are my own.

Please use plain text.
kzmccaleb

Thanks for your advice. It confirms my suspicion that the TV was ready to be recycled. Cheers. Krystn
Please use plain text.