Add Product

Search Results:

JJW0782

3 year financing?

How often does BB do the 3 year financing on TVs?  Is it around holidays or is it year round? I have only seen it a few times. I was curious because I am interested in purchasing a big tv at the end of the year. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Sterndogg

Re: 3 year financing?

I purchased the Pioneer Elite 50" Pro-111FD last month in Boston, MA and upon checkout asked about the two year 0% interest for the non MasterCard credit card. They ran some info through the system and the Magnolia Associate said it would be 36 months at 0% interest – the gentleman was even surprised. I don't know if it was a special but figured it would be 24 months at 0%. The Elite was on sale and negotiated a good price but also purchased a service plan along with a blueray player and an ISF calibration. Definitely doesn’t hurt to ask a Magnolia Associate.

Please use plain text.
Elizabeth-BBY
Topics: 225
Kudos: 32
Solutions: 184

Re: 3 year financing?

Hi JJW0782,

Financing promotions are always changing, sometimes weekly, and may not be during the same times year over year.  The holidays usually do bring some great deals, but I can't confirm at this time when/if a 3-year financing offer will be available later this year.  All I can recommend is to keep an eye out on the weekly ads for promotions featuring home theater.

Thanks for posting!

Elizabeth|Community Supervisor|Best Buy® Corporate
Please use plain text.