Add Product

Search Results:

Kyle-BBY
Topics: 123
Kudos: 98
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

PSN Scheduled Maintenance for Thursday 3/1

This is a heads up for PlayStation owners who were planning to game-it up on Thursday. According to Patrick Seybold, Sony Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media, who posted this on PlayStation Blog...

PlayStation Network will undergo a significant maintenance period on Thursday, March 1st. Maintenance is expected to start at just after 8:00 am Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 10pm Pacific. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation StorePlayStation Home, Account Management or play online.

PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one. Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
zztoluca

Re: PSN Scheduled Maintenance for Thursday 3/1

whoo a reason to play my vita:smileyvery-happy:

=(。◕‿‿◕。)=
Please use plain text.
Trusted Member
gpete13

thanks for the heads up.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Member
gpete13

its a little late, but I think they had switched the date to March 4th. I couldn't log on to it.

Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY
Topics: 123
Kudos: 98
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Yeah, Sony postponed it to Sunday (or should I say postpwned?).  Sorry, I didn't see that they changed it until after it happened so I didn't get to updating this post.

Please use plain text.