Add Product

Search Results:

Re: PS Vita 3G/Wi-fi Pre-order Bundle

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/27/special-launch-day-ps-vita-3gwi-fi-bundle-announced/

Because they didn't mention one specific retailer, I'm sure Best Buy will be getting it soon.

That being said, I'm opting to go with the Wifi only model and a 8GB card for $280. I know I'm never going to use the 3G and since the game is more than likely be crap, I'll spend the 10 bucks and get something I know I'll want.
Topics: 124
Kudos: 97
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Just a quick update to let you know there are emails going around here still but I don't have anything substantial to share with you yet.  Hang tight!

@varucell - Your pre-order for the console is primarily based upon the SKU so any product name changes wouldn't affect what you're getting. No cause for concern there!

Ok, now I've got something Robot Very Happy

We are currently in the process of updating our PS Vita product offerings on BestBuy.com to reflect what was recently announced by Sony.  We will have two different bundles, a first edition bundle which will be available 1 week before the official release date, and a launch bundle.  We will also be adding another SKU for the standard edition of the 3G/Wi-Fi system.

Keep an eye on our PS Vita page on BestBuy.com!  I will try to keep you updated as I hear more as well.

The question is will the new bundle be the same SKU or not? I haven't seen anywhere where you can just buy the 3g version now if the retailer has that bundle. Just curious if I will be automatically upgraded.

Yep, the SKUs are remaining the same; we are just adding an extra one for the standard (not bundled) 3G/Wi-Fi version.  Whatever SKU/version you had pre-ordered previously will remain the same and the only modifications that might happen are additional bundled items being added to your product.

Cool I just wanted to make sure I got the bundled items.

Can we please get the new bundle up for sale today? I would like to make a pre-order with BBY, and as soon as you offer the bundle for sale, I will give you my money. Thanks.

Hey OsageCowboy,

That bundle should be up again tomorrow.  We had to correct some of the details so sorry for the confusion.  I hope it works to wait until for your pre-order!

I am glad you guys are keeping the sku the same. It is a serious pain to have to go in an re preorder. I bet a lot of people are happy that you did that.

Ok, so I couldn't resist. I just pre-ordered the $299 Vita. Because you're keeping the SKUs the same, I am pre-ordered for the 8 GB card version, correct? If so, fantastic!!!