Add Product

Search Results:

Kryptinite

Re: PS Vita 3G/Wi-fi Pre-order Bundle

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/27/special-launch-day-ps-vita-3gwi-fi-bundle-announced/

Because they didn't mention one specific retailer, I'm sure Best Buy will be getting it soon.

That being said, I'm opting to go with the Wifi only model and a 8GB card for $280. I know I'm never going to use the 3G and since the game is more than likely be crap, I'll spend the 10 bucks and get something I know I'll want.
Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY
Topics: 123
Kudos: 98
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Just a quick update to let you know there are emails going around here still but I don't have anything substantial to share with you yet.  Hang tight!

@varucell - Your pre-order for the console is primarily based upon the SKU so any product name changes wouldn't affect what you're getting. No cause for concern there!

Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY

Ok, now I've got something :robotvery-happy:

We are currently in the process of updating our PS Vita product offerings on BestBuy.com to reflect what was recently announced by Sony.  We will have two different bundles, a first edition bundle which will be available 1 week before the official release date, and a launch bundle.  We will also be adding another SKU for the standard edition of the 3G/Wi-Fi system.

Keep an eye on our PS Vita page on BestBuy.com!  I will try to keep you updated as I hear more as well.

Please use plain text.
varucell

The question is will the new bundle be the same SKU or not? I haven't seen anywhere where you can just buy the 3g version now if the retailer has that bundle. Just curious if I will be automatically upgraded.

Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY

Yep, the SKUs are remaining the same; we are just adding an extra one for the standard (not bundled) 3G/Wi-Fi version.  Whatever SKU/version you had pre-ordered previously will remain the same and the only modifications that might happen are additional bundled items being added to your product.

Please use plain text.
varucell

Cool I just wanted to make sure I got the bundled items.

Please use plain text.
OsageCowboy

Can we please get the new bundle up for sale today? I would like to make a pre-order with BBY, and as soon as you offer the bundle for sale, I will give you my money. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY

Hey OsageCowboy,

That bundle should be up again tomorrow.  We had to correct some of the details so sorry for the confusion.  I hope it works to wait until for your pre-order!

Please use plain text.
varucell

I am glad you guys are keeping the sku the same. It is a serious pain to have to go in an re preorder. I bet a lot of people are happy that you did that.

Please use plain text.
OsageCowboy

Ok, so I couldn't resist. I just pre-ordered the $299 Vita. Because you're keeping the SKUs the same, I am pre-ordered for the 8 GB card version, correct? If so, fantastic!!!
Please use plain text.