Add Product

Search Results:

KLR
KLR

nedd help deciding on Toshibas ...around 500.00 or below...possible?

Thanks for suggestions!

Please use plain text.
RealGeorgeW
Topics: 614
Kudos: 528
Solutions: 310

Re: nedd help deciding on Toshibas ...around 500.00 or below...possible?

What is the purpose of the laptop? Browsing the internet? Light gaming?

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Please use plain text.
RedWyv3
Topics: 292
Kudos: 178
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 80

Toshiba - Satellite Laptop with Intel® Pentium® Processor - Graphite  $499.99

Product Features

• Intel® Pentium® processor T4400
    Features an 800MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 2.2GHz processor speed.
  • 3GB DDR3 memory
    For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
  • Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
    With double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible media; supports DVD-RAM; supports Labelflash direct-disc labels using compatible Labelflash media.
  • 15.6" TFT-LCD widescreen display
    With TruBrite technology and 1366 x 768 resolution provides native support for 720p content to bring your movies and games to life.
  • 320GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
    Offers plenty of storage space.
  • Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
    With 128-1341MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory. Built-in stereo speakers.
  • Built-in webcam and microphone
    Make it easy to video chat with friends and family.
  • Multiformat media card reader
    Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard and xD-Picture Card formats.
  • 2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
    For fast digital audio, video and data transfer. 1 eSATA/USB combo port.
  • Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
    To connect to the Internet without wires.
  • Built-in 10/100 Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector
    For quick and easy wired Web connection.
  • Weighs 6 lbs. and measures just 1.6" thin
    For portable power.
  • Good battery life
    Of up to 2 hours and 55 minutes.
  • Fusion finish
    Adds a stylish look to your laptop.
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system preinstalled
    Provides a stable computing platform.
  • Best Buy Software Installer
    Personalize your PC! Discover and install just the software and services you want. Learn more.
  • Software package included
    With Adobe Acrobat Reader. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 also included.
  • ENERGY STAR qualified
    Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
  • Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox
Please use plain text.
RealGeorgeW
Topics: 614
Kudos: 528
Solutions: 310

Hey Jake, you should try the Add product button :smileywink:

Model: L505-ES5018 | SKU: 9705221

Create custom CDs and DVDs with this laptop's double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with Labelflash technology. An Intel® Pentium® processor elevates multitasking capabilities, boosts productivity and enhances your entertainment and Internet browsing experiences.Windows 7 Home Premium preloaded Which Windows 7 edition is best for you? Compare.Learn more about Intel® processors. Information provided by Intel.

Sale: $499.99

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Please use plain text.
RedWyv3
Topics: 292
Kudos: 178
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 80

Eh, I don't like the add product button, least not till it's fixed. Besides, my way makes *sure* the customer clicks into the full product page and gets ALL the information.

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Starflyer59

Toshiba is having a really tough time with overheating problems in their laptops.

Whichever model you choose please please please do some research on that model to see what others are saying.

**If you like my answer then click the little Star under my username.
**If my response answered your question then click the Solved button. Thanks

Please use plain text.