Add Product

Search Results:

jacksanjeev
Accepted Solution

best laptop to buy for home use

Hi,

I want to buy best laptop to buy for my home use. Could any one have choices which is best laptops to buy? Im bit confused, whether it is good to buy a product with latest technologies such as i3,i5 or pentium is enough. Also im bit not aware on which model to buy.

Im planning to buy Dell E5400 or E5500. When i search for this model, i cannot able to find price for this model. Could anyone tell me what is a price for these two models in Best buy store.

Some people said if we buy laptop after January cost will become less...what is your view?

Please share. waiting for your responses.

Regards

Harry

Please use plain text.
hockeycanuckjc
Topics: 600
Kudos: 349
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 131

Re: best laptop to buy for home use

Well first things first, are you a basic user, or someone who needs a little more power for games and video editing?

*******DISCLAIMER********

I am not an employee of BBY in any shape or form. All information presented in my replies or postings is my own opinion. It is up to you , the end user to determine the ultimate validity of any information presented on these forums.
Please use plain text.
jacksanjeev

Im the basic user. May my son age 2 yr.after 2 year he may start playing game in laptops. which you suggest

Please use plain text.
hockeycanuckjc

Do you know the kinds of games he is going to play? 

I am not an employee of BBY in any shape or form. All information presented in my replies or postings is my own opinion. It is up to you , the end user to determine the ultimate validity of any information presented on these forums.
Please use plain text.
jacksanjeev

Im not sure now.but it should be some bike or car racing games.

No need to worry about this. Please think what small guyzs will used to play, then answer my question

Please use plain text.
hockeycanuckjc

Model: I15R-2809MRB | SKU: 1287249

Store important documents and files with this laptop's spacious 640GB hard drive and browse the Internet on the go with the Intel® 6250 WiMAX mobile broadband that delivers fast connection options.Windows 7 Home Premium preloaded Which Windows 7 edition is best for you? Compare.Intel® 4G WiMAX chipset built in for Internet access to go at next-generation mobile broadband speeds. Learn more about WiMAX. Wireless service plan required; sold separately. WiMAX service not available in all areas.Learn more about Intel® processors. Information provided by Intel.

Sale: $829.99

Since he is still little you want power and performance, with the most popular laptop screen size 15.6 inches. This laptop has everything you need to start playing games and what not. 

Please use plain text.
jacksanjeev

How about of buying laptop with pentium dual core processor? Still i5 is preferred to buy than pentium processor?

please suggest. because im feeling the cost is too high for me to spare.

Please use plain text.
hockeycanuckjc

Model: IM5030-2836B3D | SKU: 1179872

This laptop features a 15.6" high-definition display with TrueLife technology for a crystal-clear view of movies and games. The spacious 320GB hard drive makes it easy to store important files, while the fast processor ensures fast operation.Windows 7 Home Premium preloaded Which Windows 7 edition is best for you? Compare.Learn more about VISION Technology from AMD.

Sale: $379.99

This one while half the ram and hard drive space, it still provides a very nice ATI Radeon HD 4250 Graphics Card and the AMD processor is a dual core processor. 3 GB ram is plenty for the games you want to do, so long as you do not turn up the details too high on newer games. Older games may run fine, though however. This is good for a price range like this. 

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Entropy

If you don't need to play 3D games, basically any laptop out there will be fine.

------------------
*disclaimer* I am not now, nor have I ever been, an employee of Best Buy, Geek Squad, nor of any of their affiliate, parent, or subsidiary companies.
Please use plain text.
ravi12

Hey Nice laptop, been looking to purchase a laptop to support my office work. I'll consider Lenovo Thinkpad.  Although i have only used at once...

Please use plain text.