Add Product

Search Results:

4iPhone
Accepted Solution

What is BestBuy's return policy for cell phones?

I pre-ordered like many other people here. I am switching to AT&T from Verizon and am wanting to know how the return policy is with cell phones. I want to make the switch before my Verizon cycle is over so I'm not paying for an addition month of Verizon service and only use it for a few days. 

So, if I bought either an iPhone 3GS or other AT&T cell phone in the next week. And my pre-ordered iPhone 4 comes in within 30 days will I be able to exchange it for the iPhone 4 and still only pay the $299 for the 32GB model. Thanks for any information. 

Please use plain text.
Community Veteran
Nokia

Re: What is BestBuy's return policy for cell phones?

Yes. As you stated, phones do carry a 30 day R/E period. However, keep in mind that if not defective, iPhones carry a 10% restocking fee.

Please use plain text.
4iPhone

Thanks for the response. But if I buy it at Best Buy is that the only place I can return it? or could I go to AT&T store if they receive more stock before Best Buy does?

Please use plain text.
Community Veteran
Nokia

BB purchases cannot be returned at ATT.

Please use plain text.
4iPhone

Ok didn't think so. Thanks. 

Please use plain text.
JBasco20

DO NOT TRUST ANY RESPONSE FROM USER "NOKIA". THIS PERSON IS NOT A BEST BUY EMPLOYEE SO THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO COMMENT ON ANY BEST BUY POLICY!

This is from NOKIA'S Profile.

"I'm not affiliated with, employed by, nor do I represent BB in any way, shape, or form. Nothing I say can be attributed to BB. My opinions are solely my own and do not reflect the views of BB. Nothing I say has been verified by BB. Any of my advice that you choose to take is at your own risk, and neither I nor BB will be responsible for any loss or damages incurred as a result. The information contained in my posts may or may not be accurate and correct."

Please use plain text.
4iPhone

Thanks for that. But I've seen that 10 times already. He gives good information, you guys need to calm down. 

Please use plain text.
JBasco20

If you take information and think its correct from a non employee and get to the store and they tell you something different your not going to be able to say but NOKIA told me i could do this.....

Please use plain text.
Community Veteran
Nokia

Please use plain text.
Jacob-BBY
Topics: 68
Kudos: 52
Blog Posts: 9
Solutions: 113

Hello, 4iPhone.  Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry that there seems to be an argument floating around the forums right now.  But, yes, we have a 30 day return and exchange policy.  Feel free to read the full policy at http://bbyurl.us/RTE

Thank you,

Jacob|Web Planner | Best Buy® Corporate
Please use plain text.