Add Product

Search Results:

jcjones9

How to use the aux input on the alpine cda-9835?

I have an alpine cda-9835 stereo installed in my car.  I have tried the FM transmitter but they leave a lot to be desired.  There is an aux input option to choose but there is no input on the face of the stereo.  What would it take to set up the aux so it would be accessible from the front so I could play my ipod through my stereo? Could best buy install it? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
jcjones9

Re: How to use the aux input on the alpine cda-9835?

bump

any help would really be appreciated!! thanks!

Please use plain text.
CrystalWoW
Topics: 317
Kudos: 156
Solutions: 602

Re: How to use the aux input on the alpine cda-9835?

This is what your manual says about adding the aux through the rear of the deck. An installer could run it through to your glove box. Auxiliary Input Ready: With the addition of the optional KCA-121B Ai-NET/RCA interface cable, the KCA-801B auxiliary input adapter, or the KCA-410C Versatile-Link Terminal, the audio from an auxiliary source can be played through this unit. When the KCA-121B interface cable is used, a CD changer cannot be connected to the head unit; the KCA-801B auxiliary input adapter allows you to connect an auxiliary source and an Ai-NET changer to the head unit. The KCA-410C Versatile-Link Terminal allows you to feed audio from up to two auxiliary sources and two Ai-NET CD changers to the head unit. 

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.
Please use plain text.