Add Product

Search Results:

Muh

Re: Deceptive Sales - Store 1385 - Waynesville, NC

[ Edited ]

My Friend bought an iPhoneX on the 08/08/2018 which was UNV and Unlocked but unfortunately it's not working with my SIM card in Nigeria. Please what can I do to this? My uncle sent it here in Nigeria already.
Serial#: {removed per forum guidelines}. Model#: MQA52LL/A. SKU#: 6009470.

Muh

Re: Deceptive Sales - Store 1385 - Waynesville, NC

And again i didn't know the network the phone is locked to. It makes it a useless device. Please respond to my complaints as soon as possible.

COMPLAINT: iPhone does not work in Belgium

I bought iPhone 8 in Puerto Rico Best Buy store in San Juan. The agent told me I could easily use it in Belgium. It did not work when I got home and I am very disappointed. It was a gift for my 12 year Son. The SIM card is not supported. In fact, all European SIM cards are not valid. I paid 749,99 USD for that phone ex taxes !!! This was not combined with a provider/Cartier. So I was wrongly informed. I was on the phone with a best buy support agent but after almost half an hour I was disconnected. I tried several times, always waiting hours for agents. The support at Best Buy is extremely poor. What can I do? I spent the value of my phone by calling the Best Buy support number from Belgium. Please show that your support works and fix this. You can contact me via this forum. I did not find a way to post a formal complaint :-(. Until this is solved, I will never again go to a Best Buy store and I will eventually put my story on the social media. This is not acceptable.

Re: Cell Phones Bought for International Use at Best Buy

I am going there on 7th or 8th of October to return it. Let’s see what they say. Best Buy please answer this and don’t hide!
Highlighted

Peoria, IL Store Manager

Unfortunately I saw it happend a lot of times with Besy Buy  ...I am one more case that bought an Iphone for international usage ( at the selling process the staff said it was unblocked globally ) but after that we notice is not !

Due to a huge price difference when buying an Iphone in Brazil, while my mother was visiting she decided to buy an unblocked Iphone with Best buy here in Peoria. We made it clear during the sell that the phone needed to be unblocked to be used in Brazil with a local carrier, and at that moment we were informed that 100% sure it would work. During the selling process it was mentioned by the best buy team that it would work overseas with a local carrier.

When she came back to Brazil and tied using it the phone did not worked, and we found out that it was unlocked. We visited the store in Peoria, IL talked to Ryan that gave us the guidance to buy a new SIM card, she bought a new one and still did not work.

As my sister was coming to visit some months later, she brought the unused phone back and at this moment the Peoria staff just did not help, and said they would not exchange.

The Peoria manager was extremely rude and said we as cosnumers (!!) have to know that the product do not works overseas !?!?!? 

The next day we called Best Buy customer service that told us it was a wrong sale and yes it did not work outside and only Apple store could sell a totally unblocked phone.

At this point we are extremely disappointed with Best Buy as a company, first to not train the staff appropriately, second with the way we were “cheated” and third with the manager NAME ____ attitude toward a customer that spent US$ 1,200 on a purchase.

In time like this where traditional retail is struggling ( even more in small cities like Peoria, IL ) we think when you buy from a company like Best Buy the minimum you can expect is a decent customer service that we did not experienced at all during the whole process.

Can you fimnd me a solution ?

Iphone Unlocked is not unlocked!!

I bought a Iphone 8 Unlocked from BestBuy to be as a gift to my friend in India. But he is not able to use it as it seems to locked. Before buying I confirmed if it will work in india and he told me that it is teh same unlocked Iphone that you get from apple store so if the unlocked Iphone bought from Apple store works in India then this one will work as well. But to our surprise It did not work. Custome care if of no help so I am planning to dispute charges using credit card as it looks like I am not getting any help from them.

Contributor

Re: Cell Phones Bought for International Use at Best Buy

Beat Buy does not sell Unlocked iphones, they sell Universal iphones, designed to lock to the first US Sim card inserted. After you insert a US Sim card for any carrier, you have to work wit that carrier to UNLOCK it.

Problem with iPhone8 plus

[ Edited ]

Hi,
A friend of mine bought an iPhone 8 plus from one of your stores and gave it to me as a gift. They told that this iPhone is unlocked and can be used everywhere. I am currently in Europe and i can not use a Vodafone Albania sim. The iPhone tells that the inserted sim is not valid.
How can you help me with this problem?
Receipt: {removed per forum guidelines}
Iphone info:
{removed per forum guidelines}

{removed per forum guidelines}

New Apple SE

Hi

My brother bought I phone SE from best Buy.he brought that mobile to India but it is not working for Indian Sims. Best buy employee told that this mobile will use internationally.but now it is showing carrier is locked

Re: Problem with iPhone8 plus

All iPhones purchased at Best Buy are intended for use within the United States only. They automatically lock to whichever carrier is first used with it.